360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
663 Posts
Hey guys, for those of you that weren't on the trip, that last picture is SeaCrappie... in an epic battle! I'll leave the story to him.

Definitely worth the price of admission, and the highlight of the trip for me!

DBG

·
812 Posts
Hey guys, for those of you that weren't on the trip, that last picture is SeaCrappie... in an epic battle! I'll leave the story to him.

DBG

John put a fight on a HUGE tuna. The fight was better than a fifteen round World Championship boxing match between two top heavyweights. Everyone on the boat was watching towards the end and rooting John on.

It was another of those lifetime memories.....and as DBG said....I will let John tell the story.

·
686 Posts
I've seen more ripples in a toilet. That's some super calm conditions. Nice pics fathom. Can't wait to read the full report.

·
366 Posts
I'll get the story up this evening after work.

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts

DBG

EPIC is an understatement! His Zenaq G.T rod was bending down into the grips!
I could write 2 pages on this fight! John will have a great story!

IMHO this fish could have easily broke the Big E record for tuna on spinning gear.

·
663 Posts
Here is one detail for you Shanker... seas were .4 to .7 at the Red Hawk, you could throw in an occasional .2.

More later tonight, I'm supposed to be working!

DBG

·
1,553 Posts
the biggest YFt was LExpro's and it was 74.9

so seacrappie lost a monster yft at boatside? cant wait for the details.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts