360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of Tufans pictures...

As far as report i had a relaxing trip and didnt fish too hard. On the first nite on the second stop 2am i put a chunk out and had a bite no fish, second chunk out i caught 74.9 YFT and called it a night.

The next day i didnt want any part of any AJ's so i bottom dropped some double hook rigs with smaller circles trying to get some grouper. Got one scamp grouper off of geyer bank. Dropped a couple times at the rigs in 400ft but only got tangled.

The second nite i watched John's epic battle till 2am i think and stayed up till 4am but nothing was biting on the chunk so i went to bed, i heard the chunk bite started around 5am... I enjoyed it and am pretty glad i took it easy...

Attachments

·
821 Posts
It was great fishing with you guys! I chummed that fish up and then you caught him. We couldn't get him to hit anything other than the chum. Nate

·
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nate, it was a team effort! We kept seeing the fish go in and out from under the boat and so i drop my chunk in and he takes it no hookup,,, then second chunk and he nails it, it was cool!

·
2,024 Posts
i would have to join the dead crowd :) I have to clean mine at work :)

nice job on the tuna!!!! the kiddo seems very interested :) Good to see the youngin taking an interest :)

·
1,025 Posts
LOL!!! Those kitchen counter pics are great!!! I enjoyed fishing with everyone this weekend. What an enjoyable trip!!

·
734 Posts
Ok Guys
I dont know why Dan post my home pictures also.I gets so hot at dock and you have to clean tuna in certain ways.thats why I brought YFT home, believed or not She fil-a the fish also comfort of AC... I am blessed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts