TBB 2008 pics

Discussion in 'Offshore Fishing Reports' started by LEXPRO, Sep 8, 2008.

1. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

Here are some of Tufans pictures...

As far as report i had a relaxing trip and didnt fish too hard. On the first nite on the second stop 2am i put a chunk out and had a bite no fish, second chunk out i caught 74.9 YFT and called it a night.

The next day i didnt want any part of any AJ's so i bottom dropped some double hook rigs with smaller circles trying to get some grouper. Got one scamp grouper off of geyer bank. Dropped a couple times at the rigs in 400ft but only got tangled.

The second nite i watched John's epic battle till 2am i think and stayed up till 4am but nothing was biting on the chunk so i went to bed, i heard the chunk bite started around 5am... I enjoyed it and am pretty glad i took it easy...

Attached Files:

2. Rainbowrunner

Rainbowrunner Fishing Guru

Holy Cow, a 50 lb YFT on your wife's marble counter. That's alright. Mine made me build a cleaning table.

Good pictures!

3. Drifter

Drifter Senior Member

LEXPRO - Super YFT! Glad to hear the you'll had a good trip!

Louis

4. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

My wife would kill me if I tried that!! Great fishing with you and the guys Tufan!

DBG

5. jig

jig Senior Member

Same here. I would be dead.

6. etan

etan Senior Member

It was great fishing with you guys! I chummed that fish up and then you caught him. We couldn't get him to hit anything other than the chum. Nate

7. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

Nate, it was a team effort! We kept seeing the fish go in and out from under the boat and so i drop my chunk in and he takes it no hookup,,, then second chunk and he nails it, it was cool!

8. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

i would have to join the dead crowd :) I have to clean mine at work :)

nice job on the tuna!!!! the kiddo seems very interested :) Good to see the youngin taking an interest :)

9. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

LOL!!! Those kitchen counter pics are great!!! I enjoyed fishing with everyone this weekend. What an enjoyable trip!!

10. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Turn in your man cards boys.
    I'm the captian of thsi ship and my wife says so!

11. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Seriously, I butchered a mule deer and an elk in her kitchen, but never tried fish.

12. jt2hunt

jt2hunt Senior Member

i have cleaned fish and a cut up a whole hog in my kitchen!

13. semipro

semipro Senior Member

Ok Guys
    I dont know why Dan post my home pictures also.I gets so hot at dock and you have to clean tuna in certain ways.thats why I brought YFT home, believed or not She fil-a the fish also comfort of AC... I am blessed