Tackle from Asia

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by Minnow, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Hi guys,

First day Singapore, Rue, my bro Edwin and I visited few tackle stores on Beach road.

Attached Files:

2. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

Hey TJ! Glad you all had a safe trip over!

Great looking popper! Keep the posts and pics coming and I'll post up on 2Cool as well.

3. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

tj and rue
    glad you arrived. now spend spend spend!!! however spend wisely and get back soon. do post more photo's as you get them. ...rick

4. Bret

Bret Senior Member

cool looking popper.. have fun and take lots of pics.

5. Anglers Pro Shop

Anglers Pro Shop Member

Best place for tackle shopping is in Singapore! you get the best of Jap and other tackles there. Don't forget to check out Anglers Outfitter also at beach road, talk to Alvin... they are the pioneer in jigging and popping.

Randy

6. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Thanks Randy for your info.
    I will check it out.

7. bellyup

bellyup Member

Wow, thanks for posting. After looking at this post, I am going to add reflective tape to some of my assist hooks and see what happens.

8. newman

newman Senior Member

Looks great TJ! Are ya'll going to get any jigging rods or just tackle and terminal gear?

9. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Senior Member

Just in case anybody was wondering what time it is in Singapore. Right now, it is Tuesday 11:17am Central in Texas. It is 12:17am Wednesday morning in Singapore. Here is a world clock site. Singapore is 13 hours ahead of us. Bad case of jet lag in Minnows future. Hope you are having fun, I hear Singapore is a fantastic city. One of these days, I hope to visit.
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
  10. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

Looks great TJ! Are ya'll going to get any jigging rods or just tackle and terminal gear?

chris
    there will be jigging rods in the near future. hopefully with in 30 to 45 days....rick