360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today was our first trip of the 2009/2010 BFT season and we were greeted with a great showing of fish...Came tight around 8am and had a 90" BFT in the boat by 8:30, cored out at 340#..what a great way to start the winter season. Big thanks to Brain Hunt for a great job on the rod and the rest of the guys that put a few on the dock..Hopefully a sign of things to come...Pictures to follow!!

·
2,924 Posts
Ken seriously you are the man great to see you got one already, nothing like starting slow hahaha. You deserve it more than anyone

·
Site Sponsor
2,892 Posts
WOW Nice Fish ..Keep up the great fishing Ken......

·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys..Not the biggest but I'll tell you this, that fish was straight up and down for the whole 1/2 hr of the fight and we couldn't budge him..I had to stretch him out with the boat just to get him up..I hooked up 15nm out of the inlet in 62 ft of water, great showing of fish today had them pushing bait all around the boat 300# to 500# class fish..

·
2,924 Posts
Thanks guys..Not the biggest but I'll tell you this, that fish was straight up and down for the whole 1/2 hr of the fight and we couldn't budge him..I had to stretch him out with the boat just to get him up..I hooked up 15nm out of the inlet in 62 ft of water, great showing of fish today had them pushing bait all around the boat 300# to 500# class fish..

sounds like great casting conditions, if they eat a tolled ballyhoo they will eat a shibuki, congrats agin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts