360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got informed that the rod company needs field testing of the new carbon rods with 100 lbs lifting power before they make productions and ask me to find field testers as they can provide the jigging rods for $280 plus $20 shipping within the US with limited numbers.

250g, 350g and 450g are available with the lengh of 5', 5'2" and 5'4".
You have a choice of aluminum gimbla or robber gimbal and choice of regular Fuji reel seat with trigger or without trigger.
You also have a choice of conventional and spinning.
All guides are Fuji SIC and Fuji real seats are used.

All you have to do in return is to give you honest opinions and recommendations.

Please contact you if you like to join the program.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Kil, your PM box is fill :) But I would love to field test a rod or two !
I cleared. Brian. :)

·
Site Sponsor
3,896 Posts
Kil - I'd like to demo a 450g in the longer length, even if factory would consider that weight in a 5'8" / 6'0" that would be ideal. I think my new favorite jigging rod is now the 450g 6' J/M and second the 400g OTI 6', I like the added length not for speed jigging but for yo yo style I feel that I can move the jig more with less effort.

I plan to go to P/V for Roosterfishing and Snapper jigging so this might idea. Also would try using it to pitch baits if all else fails I like to take google eyes out with me in P/V as backup plan.

450g longest length
Fuji Soft Touch reel seat NO trigger
Casting guides ICMNSG ?
Fuji Nylon Reel Seat
Matagi Silver Locking Nut ?

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kil - I'd like to demo a 450g in the longer length, even if factory would consider that weight in a 5'8" / 6'0" that would be ideal. I think my new favorite jigging rod is now the 450g 6' J/M and second the 400g OTI 6', I like the added length not for speed jigging but for yo yo style I feel that I can move the jig more with less effort.

I plan to go to P/V for Roosterfishing and Snapper jigging so this might idea. Also would try using it to pitch baits if all else fails I like to take google eyes out with me in P/V as backup plan.

450g longest length
Fuji Soft Touch reel seat NO trigger
Casting guides ICMNSG ?
Fuji Nylon Reel Seat
Matagi Silver Locking Nut ?

Dan, this is not custom rod. :)

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As this offer is not for sale of rods, but for testing, only limited rods are available for limited fishermen.

·
5,457 Posts
As this offer is not for sale of rods, but for testing, only limited rods are available for limited fishermen.

Thats why I didnt Pm you for a rod to test;)

d-a

·
4,574 Posts
Kil, do you have a sample of their 450g blank right now? or just the 250g rod? I'm wondering if you think the 450g is stronger than the Wei World :)

·
857 Posts

i wonder how many pm's he got about this?

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats why I didnt Pm you for a rod to test;)

d-a
You can test my rod. :) You know my testing.
Try to break it while fighting. :)

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kil, do you have a sample of their 450g blank right now? or just the 250g rod? I'm wondering if you think the 450g is stronger than the Wei World :)
When you come to my shop on Dec 22/23, you can check 450g/350g/250g prototype jigging rods.
I can break your Wei World with my hands in 10 seconds. :)
Try to break 250g proto-type rod. :)

·
4,574 Posts
When you come to my shop on Dec 22/23, you can check 450g/350g/250g prototype jigging rods.
I can break your Wei World with my hands in 10 seconds. :)
Try to break 250g proto-type rod. :)

I'm going jigging with BIGSWORDY at the end of December (leaving the 30th) off of Stuart, FL. 12 miles off, 700ft deep for a couple of days and I'd love to take one or two of these rods with me. Especially the 450g at least for the deep drop :) Reply back to my PM Kil. Lemme know what's up and if I can be a tester.

·
1,482 Posts
I am very excited :) if i can get my hands on some of these i will test the sh*t out of em :)

These are the epitome of the type of action i like!

Kil - will they be selling blanks at any time? or just whole rods?

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am very excited :) if i can get my hands on some of these i will test the sh*t out of em :)

These are the epitome of the type of action i like!

Kil - will they be selling blanks at any time? or just whole rods?
When I asked, they didn't object to sell blanks after they complete rods/blanks.

Abuse the rods as much as you can. :)

·
1,482 Posts
When I asked, they didn't object to sell blanks after they complete rods/blanks.

Abuse the rods as much as you can. :)

Kil, will you be a distributor for the blanks? or will they sell to builders direct?

dont you worry - my fishing season starts in january down here, in the first three months of the year they are gonna see A LOT of fishing. two to three days a week, its gonna be awesome!

CANT WAIT!

·
5,457 Posts
You can test my rod. :) You know my testing.
Try to break it while fighting. :)

Only rod I've been able to break fighting a fish has been a St croix and I try to break every rod I fish.

d-a

1 - 20 of 20 Posts