360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pump. Daiwa MJ1200 and rod are still available. Stella and Ocea rod are sold so I'm removing it.

Used this reel for 3 Yellow Fin tuna trips on party boat fishing in Galveston Texas and third time was a charm for me as I got seasick like a sick dog so I am done with deep sea fishing and selling my gears. My lost your grain sell.

1. Daiwa SEABORG 1200MJ full spool of 100LB Daiwa J braid with 90ft 130lb fluorocarbon top shot asking firm $1300 with free ground shipping to US only.
Retail price. Price: $1,699.95
https://www.tackledirect.com/daiwa-1200mj-seaborg-megatwin-electric-reel.html

2. Daiwa Tanacom Dendoh TNB56HF-DD and ALPS Straight Trolling Butt asking both for $220.

Again these gears saw 3 trips and some has tiny boat ride scratch(s) due to boat ride and touching boat rail during fishing. All are mechanically working 100%.

Shipping ground from Dallas Texas.

Will accept Paypal or Chase direct quickpay.

Thank you for looking and additional pictures and details will be provided upon request.
[email protected]
Brandon Le

Stella reel and Ocea rod were sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried everything pills, ginger, even the electronic wrist band including patch and thanks for the suggestion.

·
1,667 Posts
Sorry to hear that man the same thing happened with my wife. She went fishing with me three times only to get sick all three times so now she only fishes with me in freshwater

1 - 6 of 6 Posts