360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1,211 Posts
I purchased a few of the JM round knobs for my older series Stellas and they work great although they tend to unscrew themselves during a fight if you do not tighten them really well since they are a two piece construction. The new models look like two piece knobs as well.

The seller is a good guy but you would be better off getting them from kilsong if he has them in stock.

·
2,835 Posts
Before installing any knob, may sure you clean the threads (both male and female) with a Q-tip dipped in denatured alcohol. Get all the oil off the parts. Then apply loctite. It shouldn't ever come loose. If fact, it's hard to remove them after it's properly done.

·
1,211 Posts
That makes sense Mr Bill but if you locitite the two halves together then you will never be able to take the knob off the handle...so you had better be sure!!:)

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
been thinking about trying one out, anyone know if they require any modifications to go on a 10000FA?
No modification is required.
JM sent me some parts for Stella 10000/20000SW models, but I haven't had time to test them myself. :(

·
686 Posts
No modification is required.
JM sent me some parts for Stella 10000/20000SW models, but I haven't had time to test them myself. :(

Please let us know if they fit correctly. I need four of them.

·
** Pak Lurah **
1,077 Posts
I saw these on ebay the other day.

This 40mm knob will fit on new 4000-20000 Stella SW, to me kinda to small for 18000-20000 reel size.

I like the 45mm size but only fit on Stella FA and Saltiga.
Here's the handle size comparison:

·
2,835 Posts
ichiban! your tackle hoosness has been upgraded now in my book!

Yep, the guys got a tackle problem.:D
I see you have a 5000SW. I just bought one to put on a 200g Powerspell JM rod. It's a nice little reel. Does the 40mm size knob feel OK on the 5000SW? By the way Kil, thanks, the rod is just what I needed. Got it yesterday.

·
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll match any price of Jigging Master products on ebay.

That's great Kil. This is a good looking knob upgrade.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts