360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace my old handle on the stella 20000FA and want to know what is avaliable.

Either round knob (fisherman) and/or T-bar (Jigging Master)

Which ones are avaliable to fit the old model?

Pictures are welcome as well. thanks.

·
2,835 Posts
My Japanese isn't up to par. Can anyone tell me what is the diameter of these knobs and is the cranking handle longer than the standard one of the stella.

·
4,723 Posts
That Cabon Fiber knob is $170, crazy expensive! :eek:

Then again, that MC Works handle is $264, even crazier! :eek:

I'm sure JM will come out with the 2008 SW shaft soon, just be patient.

·
4,723 Posts
Crud, we're talking about the 20kFA here, nevermind. JM handle should be available for it. PM Kilsong to buy one!

·
142 Posts
I am sure it is not $170, maybe $150. I have one on my 8000sw, thinking to get one for my 20000sw. I just love it.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
I have 45mm JM power round knobs and I sell it for $62.50 plus $5 shipping.
The knob can be directly assembled on Shimano 6000 -20000 FA model. JM is making new knobs for new Shimano Stella SW models.

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kil,

are there any t-bar style ones or knob type from another company that you can reccomend?
jigging master is nice but its nice to see variety

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Anglers Proshop is a primary source to get custom handles for spinning reels.
I am occupied with many other things at this moment. Once I settle down, I'll get various custom handles in the near future. Let me know what you guys want to get. :)

·
46 Posts
Anglers Proshop is a primary source to get custom handles for spinning reels.
I am occupied with many other things at this moment. Once I settle down, I'll get various custom handles in the near future. Let me know what you guys want to get. :)

Kil, in follow-up to our recent e-mail discussion... I can wait for your May shipment to get the R1 model. When do you expect the shipment to arrive in May?

Chris

·
1,211 Posts
Hi Al,

Randy will have them soon.

John,

I just saw the images on the APS website yesterday, the new handles/knobs look great.

Good to hear from you, hope to share a boat with you on the Cape this Summer!

·
361 Posts
ksong said:
JM is making new knobs for new Shimano Stella SW models.

Are they going to make t bar style also or just the round knobs for the SW ???? I cant wait for someone to come out with one...

·
430 Posts
John,

I just saw the images on the APS website yesterday, the new handles/knobs look great.

Good to hear from you, hope to share a boat with you on the Cape this Summer!

Al,

Yes, i would love to share a boat with you, i cant wait;)

G

·
$280 for a handle? thats crazy. has anyone used it to weigh in on what is good about it? from that page, it doesn't tell me too much about it.

their belt is $230 as well........does anyone know why? from the picture, it doesn't look like anything special, at all. but ive never seen one in person or felt it so maybe its just a bad picture. Angler's Pro Shop

1 - 20 of 47 Posts