360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
bought this gear from member tony420 a while back. don't see him around anymore but he sure had some killer gear.

the reel is in excellent shape comes with box, paperwork, original handle and storage pouch. reel is loaded with 50 lb invisibraid. the price tag on the box indicates that the tag was printed 3/12 so i'm assuming the reel is from right around that time period.

i thought i might get a chance to use this setup for some yft but never got around to it. the jigging master handle creates incredible power. together with the mc works rod its a pretty impressive setup and is very lightly used.

the rod is fairly unusual in that it is white which is an additional cost from manuf and also has a weave wrap pattern which tony said was a 300$ extra. doesn't make it stronger but it does make it pretty. the rod shows some wear as you would expect from age but the rod performs as it was intended to. it is 63192444645__1BC2420F-DE39-4CD1-86BA-351C8B3ADB68.jpg pretty amazing just how much pressure you can put on this blank and it acts as if its not even being tested. as tony told me, most of the japanese gear is made to finesse fish, this rod is made to crush them.

$950 plus shipping

Attachments

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rod sold, reel still available. 650 plus shipping for the reel and handle. if you'd like the reel or handle individually make an offer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts