Stella 20000 FA+spare spool for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bluedude, Sep 4, 2009.

1. bluedude

bluedude Senior Member

I have a 20000 FA that's in very good shape and a spare spool that's never even been used for sale. The reel was bought in late 2007 and has only been offshore 4 times. It's probably a 9/10 cosmetically. It's spooled with #65 Izorline while the spare spool is filled with brand new OTI #65 DepthFinder line. The spare spool is flawless. I have the reel, spare spool and reel bag for sale. $675 for everything. I also had the box with the spare handle and manual. I went out of town recently and came back home to a water damaged room after my a/c drain line had backed up and dripped into the room below. My insurance sent out a crew and they discovered mold, whereupon the crew loaded up most of the contents of the room and put them in storage. My fishing gear was in the room and I told them to stay away from it but they loaded up some of it anyway and apparently packed the Stella box because I can't find it and know I still had it. If the extra handle and manual are important to you I should be able to get them in about a month.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fathom

fathom Lifetime Supporting Members

3. bluedude

bluedude Senior Member

Sale is pending.

4. bluedude

bluedude Senior Member

reel is sold

TLore likes this.