360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Spring break is coming up and I would like to do some fishing wherever I go. A bunch of my buddies are talking about Myrtle Beach, SC and lodging would be cheap if I go with them, but I have no idea what type of fishing they have. What do they have surf, inshore and offshore to offer? I would love to get a shot at some AJ's, Grouper cause I have never caught them. I would also love to get a shot at tuna. I will be there from 4/7-4/13.

If you guys could recommend any boats to either charter head boats I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike

·
5,457 Posts
Depending on where you stay, but about 1-2 hours north is where we were heading out of for AJ's in wilmington. I would PM chip cbaker77 and get some info from him. He is who I caught this one with

d-a

·
5,457 Posts
doug that fish looks familiar.

It should. You caught it's little brother. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

d-a

·
Site Sponsor
93 Posts
fishing should be wide open then in NC. grouper, big ajs, blackfin/yellowfin tuna, mahis, wahoo, king mackerel, you name it. Wilmington is only 1.5 hours from myrtle beach. Cheers!

·
5,457 Posts
Oh man that was a good burn.Dont let him talk smack like that!!!

The day before though Brian caught 3 like that one if not bigger. While all I caught was runts in the 60-70lb range

d-a

1 - 10 of 10 Posts