360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a swivel with a split-ring on one end and a solid ring on the other side? I've just been buying welded rings and cutting off the end I don't want.

·
5,457 Posts
Does anyone make a swivel with a split-ring on one end and a solid ring on the other side? I've just been buying welded rings and cutting off the end I don't want.

You can buy swivels with one solid ring on them, then put your own split ring on the other side.

Saltywater Tackle

d-a

·
1,095 Posts
If you go to JDM call before ordering 'in-stock' items.... just had two bad experiences in 2 weeks time on two different orders. fyi....

·
Site Sponsor
3,896 Posts
I tried to develop such a swivel but the issue was to have a strong enough split ring you needed to totally redesign the body of the swivel to accept the larger diameter split ring and that is a large investment.

Ultimately we did not accept the samples due to the retooling costs and min. orders - however I guess you can accomplish the same thing with a nice ball bearing swivel and Owner, Rosco split ring.

We sell all that stuff as well Welcome to TackleNow.com!

I recommend the #7 B/B Swivel and we sell them at a very reasonable rate. Also have Rosco USA made split rings size 8,9 and 10 in stock (but not in cart I just noticed)

Welcome to TackleNow.com!

·
2,924 Posts
I tried to develop such a swivel but the issue was to have a strong enough split ring you needed to totally redesign the body of the swivel to accept the larger diameter split ring and that is a large investment.

Ultimately we did not accept the samples due to the retooling costs and min. orders - however I guess you can accomplish the same thing with a nice ball bearing swivel and Owner, Rosco split ring.

We sell all that stuff as well Welcome to TackleNow.com!

I recommend the #7 B/B Swivel and we sell them at a very reasonable rate. Also have Rosco USA made split rings size 8,9 and 10 in stock (but not in cart I just noticed)

Welcome to TackleNow.com!

I need to pick up those rods once the weather clears and I can use some swivels to try in the smaller size. Are you making them in gunmetal or only silver

1 - 11 of 11 Posts