Snake skin super seeker

Discussion in 'Rod Building' started by mike garone, Jul 26, 2009.

1. mike garone

mike garone Well-Known Member

Hey guys wanted to share some new work I just did. Blank is a super seeker ss-36 rated 15-30. This is one of the old school all s glass blanks and it is killer.

I built this rod to be used primarily for deep water fluke bucktailing. A buddy of mine built one and got an 11# on the rod told me I had to get one. I borrowed it and he was right this rod is sweet.

I also plan on using the rod for blues, bass and even jigging a tuna on it as I feel the rod is way underrated and will fish it with 50# braid when going after tuna.

enjoy the pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

Mike, you do great work!! That is another beauty!

3. mike garone

mike garone Well-Known Member

Dude why do you spam everywhere?

I don't spam everywhere that is your job. I dont even sell rods I only build for friends and friends of friends. I'm just sharing some of the work I did. Unlike you who doesn't contribute anything to the forum, except a stupid reply with a link to your website when you reply to a topic.

Next time you want to talk smack come up to Jersey and we will see who does some arm breaking.

Why don't you try this crap on one of the other forums that you already have no credibility on TOOL!

4. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

I don't see it as spam. There must be some misunderstanding.

5. bigjay282

bigjay282 Member

nice work Mike,keep up the good work.:cool: :D

6. txseadog

txseadog Moderator

This is not the place for you guys to take jabs at each other so please this drama off the board.

7. fuelish1

fuelish1 Senior Member

thatssssssssssss one awesssssssssome rod that you consssssssstructed! Nisssssssssssssce work!

*snake hiss*

8. Jason4606

Jason4606 Tuna Club member

Very nice Mike! I like the combo of gunmetal, tan cork/skin and rich rust of blank... Very unique combo and it all works together!