360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey tuna peoples. We have had a number of changes additions and losses of private (full boat chartert) trip,
so thought it time to let you know which dates are still have available slots (i stop at 24 unless management adds new bunks)
Here ya go:
##Sept 23rd has lots of spots open. (NIX THIS>>.. Going to have to cancel this one due to low early registration, if you are on it, i'll be in touch, or contact me for options)
Oct 14 has plenty, and Oct 28 has some left.
Nov 4th is half open (another edit... that's what i get for rushing to write this before i left for a couple days fishing)
Dec 2nd, 9th and 16th are all three about half booked, dec 30th wide open (not sure why that is on the schedule). (i missed the 9th in the original post)

All january and february weeks are wide open, and also available for private charters.

To get booked, Call me or text me (see below, please leave VM as i am on the water often) or email me or private message me.
I can get you on the roster with name, cell and email, i'll look for deposit soon as we "make" the minimums.

I will be lesser involved in the actual trips this year, Jake has been running them for three years,
Bo spent last year training up, and will run as second on most trips.
i will be helping out as third (and fishing) as often as possible and helping train a couple deckhands after getting their masters this fall,
but planning to get in more personal tuna fishing time this year and going forward.

Cheers, Capt fred.
eight seven seven -nine 2 seven- tuna

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Hey tuna peoples. We have had a number of changes additions and losses of private (full boat chartert) trip,
so thought it time to let you know which dates are still have available slots (i stop at 24 unless management adds new bunks)
Here ya go:
##Sept 23rd has lots of spots open. (NIX THIS>>.. Going to have to cancel this one due to low early registration, if you are on it, i'll be in touch, or contact me for options)
Oct 14 has plenty, and Oct 28 has some left.
Nov 8th is half open
Dec 2nd and 16th are about half booked, dec 30th wide open (not sure why that is on the schedule).

All january and february weeks are wide open, and also available for private charters.

To get booked, Call me or text me (see below, please leave VM as i am on the water often) or email me or private message me.
I can get you on the roster with name, cell and email, i'll look for deposit soon as we "make" the minimums.

I will be lesser involved in the actual trips this year, Jake has been running them for three years,
Bo spent last year training up, and will run as second on most trips.
i will be helping out as third (and fishing) as often as possible and helping train a couple deckhands after getting their masters this fall,
but planning to get in more personal tuna fishing time this year and going forward.

Cheers, Capt fred.
eight seven seven -nine 2 seven- tuna
Do we know what the status of December 9 is?

·
Registered
1 Posts
To get booked, Call me or message me (see beneath, if it's not too much trouble, leave VM as I'm on the water frequently) or email me or confidential message me.
I can get you on the program with name, cell and email, i'll search for store soon as we "make" the essentials.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts