360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Thought I'd post a few pictures of the Scat Cat out of Fisherman's Wharf in Port Aransas, Texas.

This boat has some great potential!

Tom - Deep Blue Gulf

Attachments

·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a few more. I don't have time for captions, but you should all be able to figure out what is being shown.

Tom - DeepBlueGulf

Attachments

·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mr. Bill,

I took these two weeks ago, just haven't had time to post them. The upper deck really is huge, but no easy way to take ice chests up the steps. Milk Crates and rods and reels would fit up there just fine, and the space between the benches and the rail look like they would hold the milk crates just fine, with plenty to tie off to. If there was a short gangway that went from the dock up to the second story, then everything, including ice chests, could be put up there pretty easily. Ultimate MilkCrate will not make it up the stairs, might get a cherrypicker from down the street to load it topside though.

I didn't see any bunks, but was in a hurry. I'm short enough I wouldn't have any trouble sleeping in those seats! Bunks aren't near as important as being able to get to the floaters! There are three bathrooms, and I saw a shower in one of them, and it does have hot water.

Ronnie Hale has a great reputation, and this boat has a great potential!! Let's give her a few trips before we start demanding they cut off the overhang, lol!

Tom - DeepBlueGulf

·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
You're right Bobby, I don't have much trouble sleeping anywhere, the important thing though is that I don't sleep through supper!

Did you notice all the counter space for Mojo's Margarita machine?

Like I said, lot's of potential!! And seeing as Dolphin Docks just posted pictures of a 181lb YFT, it's time to fill this boat and get out there fishing.

DBG

·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
This looks similar to the Pelican and Dolphin setups. If I get a chance, I'll go out this weekend to see the Scat Cat and post more pictures.

Tom - DBG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts