360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first scat cat 56 hour floater/yellowfin open trip of 2021 needs three more to run,
sadly had a party of four drop out for medical reasons of the person funding them.

Three more people will make the trip a go.
To book, if you just plane need to use a credit card and know you are in, send
me a PM and i'll give you instructions to get to that page. (it's messy).
If you want to get your name on the official list, make a deposit by check or paypal, or have
questions, that all goes through me. If you have my email, feel free.
If not, the number on the https://fishermanswharfporta.com/tuna-fishing-charter/
goes straight to my cell phone, leave a message, i am spending a lot of time at the floaters this month.
CALL: 877-927-TUNA

Cheers!!
Captain Fred

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dang, that's what I figured. The early launch knocks me out of that one. I'll just have to jump on one of the other trips later in the fall.

·
Super Moderator
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang, that's what I figured. The early launch knocks me out of that one. I'll just have to jump on one of the other trips later in the fall.
I'll be working on the oct 29th next, the jan 7th is getting close to full if that works.

·
Super Moderator
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi is this trip is full ?
No, i believe we still have 4 spots left. You can book direct from the website, or, if you don;t want to pay the add-on that the booking company wants, you can call me for details about alternate payment methods (paypal, check, come in early to pay the day before by credit card)

·
Registered
102 Posts
No, i believe we still have 4 spots left. You can book direct from the website, or, if you don;t want to pay the add-on that the booking company wants, you can call me for details about alternate payment methods (paypal, check, come in early to pay the day before by credit card)
Fred - how was the trip? Also any updates on the proposed 36hr trips?

·
Super Moderator
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
had to return early due to a customer with appendicitis, uscg could not helo him out. i would not want to start 36 hour trips till the yellowfin show up in numbers. everyone is struggling to get half a dozen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts