360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Only for you John!
This nasty front has only been getting worse, not like me to support an early cancel/change, but i am fully behind the wharf cancelling for this weekend, full gale down at perdido sat and sunday. \
If you are on it and have not gotten the call yet, planning to move to the 19th , call in and let them know if you are good for that!
I was watching the weather to. I'd never doubt a captains decision. Gonna miss being out with y'all on 19th, have surgery. Was hoping to troll this. I'll be ready to roll after surgery. Good luck to everyone!!
4A5C2DA3-8714-4BA1-9EF6-EDABD66BC157.jpeg

·
607 Posts
This nasty front has only been getting worse, not like me to support an early cancel/change, but i am fully behind the wharf cancelling for this weekend, full gale down at perdido sat and sunday. \ If you are on it and have not gotten the call yet, planning to move to the 19th , call in and let them know if you are good for that!
Gives Brian more time to sharpen the Dexters :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like that lure FL. I am not so sure I would troll for hoos on mono though.
I wish you were still going but I understand. I'll have to bet a knee at some point myself.

We are still up to go. Next weekend is already looking a little rough too so we'll wait and see.
Tiffany said her schedule next week was better than this week anyway.

Fred I have a new guy I'm bringing. My neighbor, salt of the earth but never been on one of these before. He was on a swift boat though so I'm sure he's up to it.
I bring him fish every time we go so this time he can catch his own.

David

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
He was on a swift boat
David
Looking forward to fishing with your gang. I'll be at the boat thursday 6pm till departure so people can plan on overnight (and hopefully stay for the trip), though i hear the wharf is telling people otherwise, i'll try to get that straightened out.
Is teddy signed up?

·
6,095 Posts
put him in the spread!
think about the run on teddy bears if it works!
its for the economy!

·
6,095 Posts
I'm OK with that.
maybe next time captain teddy is on board he can actually be a part of the scene, you know,
cut bait, crank a handle......

·
Registered
12 Posts
B
:D

And to make things worse they are closing waters to fishing so you can't go wade and throw Fat Boys tomorrow morning :D
By the looks of videos
Starting to surface from the winter storm on the bay system. It's not looking very promising for that fishery for some time.

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Just got news that the weekend trip is cancelled, no power or water in port aransas, and none of the employees have power or water at home. Next weather window will try again. please pass this along.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts