360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Those interested (even if you have already called in and gotten on the list) should go to the below google docs page Taylor has setup for you to sign up and supply some needed data to secure your spot. I might take one myself since i am still one armed and unclear if i am sound enough for captain duties. I love february trips, typically more dorado and wahoo available, more daytime popper bites, and the big girls are still around.

To sign up:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jI...algY4M61_Nq6m4EU/viewform?edit_requested=true

if it fails, try copy paste of:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jI...6m4EU/viewform?edit_requested=true&gxids=7628

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i been laid up, so not making the drive very often, last i hear it was enough to run, and they were about to call around to get some payment, but decided to try the google doc method since you can now also pay with paypal.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fred, I hope you are ok brother.
Tiffany and I are going to join the trip. Is this going to be a joint Yellowfin and Wahoo killer trip?
I hope so.

The signup link did not give me a way to give them the deposit so I will call them this morning and get that from them.

David

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now i have to tag along, if needed the spencer gang can zip tie my left side to the stairs in back.
Sleep aboard is available, i will get to the boat no later than 6PM thursday to let y'all in and load up.

·
604 Posts
Thanks Bobby. I got your text.
Woo Hoo for Wahoo.
David Brian said he will see you Sunday when you come in. Here's what to expect .... he will have a 155 qt cooler in tow, several Dexters in one hand, an apron in the other hand and will "offer" to help clean your fish. Just ignore him :p

Fred, do we need more bodies? No promises but I may know someone.
Tufan said he would go but is getting his vaccine shot that day. We could do a whole nuther thread on whether or not his priorities are askew :rolleyes:

·
Registered
34 Posts
My 28 days till my second shot is on the 8th and hopefully Tarrant Co will confirm that. The problem there is that they only been giving a couple days notice but from what others are saying, right now they do it on that schedule. I'm crossing my fingers anyway on that.

I am sad that Brian is not going but if I am fortunate to catch some fish I will return the favor that was bestowed on me after the last trip. You think he'd settle for a cuda?

·
604 Posts
LOL !!

Me: Brian will show up with a 155 qt cooler in tow, Dexter knives in one hand and an apron in the other hand.

Brian: That's a bold faced lie! I don't need no apron!

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Only for you John!
This nasty front has only been getting worse, not like me to support an early cancel/change, but i am fully behind the wharf cancelling for this weekend, full gale down at perdido sat and sunday. \
If you are on it and have not gotten the call yet, planning to move to the 19th , call in and let them know if you are good for that!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry everyone have to bail on this date. I’m out on 19th, 18th getting new knee. Good luck to every will be thinking bout those dreaming drags and tight lines. Send pictures!!!

will be looking forward to joining everyone again soon.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts