***Scat Cat June 22-23 56hrs trip***

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by bulllred, Feb 18, 2009.

1. bulllred

bulllred Senior Member

I wanted to give everybody a head up on the Scat Cat June 22-23 trip. This is not a private trip and it’s open to the public. This trip lands on a new moon phase and during this time of the year last year, one of my buddy caught his biggest YFT in the gulf. As of right now we have (11) people from 360 Tuna on the trip. The trip is now full. Are you guys and gals ready to kill some tuna?:) :) :)

Arkansas Tuna Mafia (3)
    Bulllred (2)
    Barbwire(2)
    Snagged(1)
    Brokejeep(2)
    TwoBitTom(1)

2. BAOSABI

BAOSABI Senior Member

I wish I could go with you guys. Even if the fishing wasn't that great the company would make up for it.:D

3. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

This time frame is very good for me. How much is the deposit and when is final payment due? 2 spots needed.

4. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

With a 10 am departure what time can we start loading gear? Is there a boarding order? My son and I are on this trip.

5. bulllred

bulllred Senior Member

Just contact Scat Cat's office. It's my first trip on the boat too.

An

6. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

I have been fishing on this boat for a long long time but this will be my first trip of this type.

7. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

OK got my room booked and sending a check to Fishermans Wharf in the morning. Now I gotta finish buying some assorted stuff for our adventure. I feel like I am trying to kick start the economy by myself.LOL

8. bulllred

bulllred Senior Member

I feel like I am trying to kick start the economy by myself.LOL

Somebody gots to do it. :) So barbwire, you're down for 2 right?

9. Grescobia

Grescobia Senior Member

I HAD THE E MAIL LIST FOR THE ARKANSAS MAFIA ,BUT LOST THE INFO,CAN YOU EMAIL THEM TO ME IF POSSIBLE. BEEN TRYING TO PAY THEM A VISIT BUT WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT THEM FIRST-----GRES

10. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

I sent them a check yesterday. It will be me and my son unless there is a scheduling problem with his job. We are stoked about this trip.

11. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

Is there a place to keep live bait on the boat or should it just be caught as needed? What size sabiki rigs are needed? Don't worry there are going to be a lot more questions. Ha Ha

12. bulllred

bulllred Senior Member

For blue runners (hard tails) try sabiki size 12 to 14. I think we should try to catch pin fish the day before right at the dock.

13. etan

etan Senior Member

If you get any kind of weather break (no hurricane in the gulf) this trip will fill easily. There could be more people than you want. You should have a great trip. I might jump on at the last minute if the weather is OK. I live in Port A and only have to walk around the corner to get onboard.

14. bulllred

bulllred Senior Member

Cool, lets make it a 360 tuna forum trip.

15. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

I'm planning on being in Port A early to mid afternoon Sunday the 21st. I'll be up for some bait catching. What is the maximum number of people they will book on this boat?

16. Brokejeep

Brokejeep Senior Member

Allie and myself are booked. We will see you guys there.

17. blueskies

blueskies Member

I am so excited!!!

18. bulllred

bulllred Senior Member

Where are you comming from blueskies? When did you sign up?

19. Brokejeep

Brokejeep Senior Member

Allie and myself are booked. We will see you guys there.
    Blueskies is Allie

20. jig

jig Senior Member

What are the dates on this trip? June 22-23 is only 2 days.

Glad that was Allie and not some dude. I mean, we all get excited, but "so excited!!!"? :) Of course, I'm getting there myself.