Scat Cat 56 Hr Yellowfin

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by JKB, Dec 9, 2008.

1. JKB

JKB Site Sponsor

56 Hr. Trip - Spots available;)

2. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

are you doing any trips the new years weekend?

3. gimmedeal

gimmedeal Senior Member

That's the weekend I wanted to go. For some reason they're skipping that weekend. They have one the next weekend though. Might go the 9th but it's cutting things close as I'll be in Venice the 15th with Jared and Bret.

Fred

4. JKB

JKB Site Sponsor

Would consider a trip that weekend if we get enough interest. Let's get some feedback, and we'll go from there.

5. moonsoft

moonsoft Member

I have 3 going on this trip, looks to be a new moon, and hopefully we get another front that moves in, should be some good fishing :)

6. tngbmt

tngbmt Senior Member

lunar new year.

7. moonsoft

moonsoft Member

Just got off the phone with them, it appears we need more people for this trip still, it should be a good trip as again it hits right on top of a new moon. I was told that they need deposites to secure the seat, anyone wanting to get an example of what a trip on a new moon will look like (yield wise) take a look at the hual on the forum for early dec. I can only hope to be there for that!!!

anyhow I hope more of you guys can make it to this one.

8. atunatado

atunatado Member

How many more do they need to go?

9. moonsoft

moonsoft Member

10. rtran

rtran Senior Member

11. atunatado

atunatado Member

think they need a total of at least 8 i'm not sure you can call them though or e-mail them, here's their website

I called, they want a minimum of 15 to go out, but may go with one or two less. I paid my deposit for one spot.

12. Drifter

Drifter Senior Member

If Gimmedeal doesn't bring me any YFT or Wahoo from his Venice trip, I may have to join you guys for the Scat Cat Jan 23 trip.

13. moonsoft

moonsoft Member

If Gimmedeal doesn't bring me any YFT or Wahoo from his Venice trip, I may have to join you guys for the Scat Cat Jan 23 trip.

Please do we need all the people we can get. i'll bring a poker set :) so at least if I dont get the pot i can stand a chance to win something :)

I'm bringing 3 with.

14. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

anyone wants to pitch in for me im there ;)

15. JKB

JKB Site Sponsor

Counting the people that promised me that I'll have their deposit any day now, I need 5 more spots for the trip to go on 1/23. Had many calls today so I think I'll get them soon. I also have people giving deposits for the 2/27 trip.

16. Rooney

Rooney Member

I am planning on being there. Hope the weathers good. I am also bring two people with me. I haven't paid my deposite yet but I should get to it this weekend.

17. moonsoft

moonsoft Member

i have not either i'm bringing 3 people
    just got my new
    Diawa Saltist 50, and my Shimano Travala :) cant wait to try it out

18. moonsoft

moonsoft Member

okay so I ditched the Trevala, and have sprung for a Hopper 200-400 grain jigging rod, i hope this holds up to some decent fish.

19. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

okay so I ditched the Trevala, and have sprung for a Hopper 200-400 grain jigging rod, i hope this holds up to some decent fish.
    excellent choice... that shimano noodle should stay nearshore.. ;)

20. duc996

duc996 Member

Hello, is there anyone from Houston planning on this trip? I wouldn't mind carpooling. Thanks.