360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for the 2021/2022 season, fall season 2022 to follow when i get the 36 hour trip price.
If the March trips fill, i will extend the schedule, i am used to fishing tuna all year, but most people are not.
All trips depart on friday at 6am (or earlier, thus 4:30 arrival time), and return at 2pm on sunday.
You bring ALL your food and drink in your own cooler(s).
Cost $1050 (there is an extra charge from the hosting company if you pay through the website instead of me)

January 28th (nearly full)
Feb 4th I am actively working that trip now, and offering discounts for groups of 6 or more booking through me.
(Kil Song is joining us on this trip. )
Feb 25th
March 4th
March 18th

You can make a reservation through the fishermans wharf website if you choose, if you pay at that time, there is an extra charge by the fareharbor company. if you book your reservation and pay through me, there is no extra charge.

Capt fred.
877-927-tuna mallettfred at gmail the dot com or pm here or call me on my cell
If you want accurate timely information, call me, not the wharf front desk, they should send you to me anyway.

·
Super Moderator
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
24 is where i stop, though the certificate of inspection says 26 (26 bunks in main salon) i need to let my crew get some sleep. Great idea about creating an info post for the boat, it'll save me time over time since bookings go through me, so if you sign up for the feb 4th, 10% discount for your group in appreciation.
cheers,
capt fred

1 - 3 of 3 Posts