Sanme Jigs

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by peterk814, May 5, 2008.

1. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

Hey guys, Im trying to get a group buy going for the famous Sanme Jigs. These are high quality knockoffs that have caught fish for Kilsong and other members. They are for sale in 410g, and 860g for 15 or 20 dollars respectively. Unfortunately we need to put together a large order for this to happen, and they have to be in a certain color. I need the large order in a particular color and size. I think the 400g would be the popular choice in a green or pink, or blue color. After getting some responses we will go with the popular choice.

LEXPRO likes this.
  2. Sea Crappie

Sea Crappie Senior Member

I'd be in for at least 5 of each size.

3. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

How do you plan to distribute all the jigs? Mail? Sounds like a lot of work.

4. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

Hey guys, since we need to order a large quantity of one size, and one color hopefully we can all agree to buy in one size and color.

As for distribution I will mail the jigs out. I dont mind the extra work for fellow fishing friends as long as we can get this group buy together

5. papio

papio Senior Member

I'll take 4 Blue 410g

6. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

6 - 410gr please,, thanks for taking the time to do this...

7. thenewkid

thenewkid Senior Member

Hey guys i think your missing the point. I'm pretty sure he means if you do a group buy one person cant get 2 pink 410's and 3 blue 600 or w/e they are you all have to agree on one size one color. Like the whole order is blue 410gr nothing else. If my specualtions are wrong then sorry for the interuption

8. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

no your absolutely right. I mean if we can get enough interst for two colors or two sizes or whatever we can do that, but we would need probably a hundred per. Id probably buy close to 10 so only 90 to go =)

9. rtran

rtran Senior Member

Ill take 5 blue 410g

10. GanderVA

GanderVA Senior Member

4 pink @ 410 g, but I will go at 4 of the winning color.

11. Sea Crappie

Sea Crappie Senior Member

If we only do one size, consider me good for 10.

12. gimmedeal

gimmedeal Senior Member

5 for me whatever the pick.

Fred

13. Drifter

Drifter Senior Member

I'll take 5 of whatever color or size is chosen.

Louis

14. rtran

rtran Senior Member

Do you have any pictures of these knock off jigs for us to see?

15. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

Hey I dont have any pictures of them upclose, but here are a few attached to some fish

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. rtran

rtran Senior Member

17. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

Hey guys, just so we are 100% clear about this, and you can read it again in my original post. These are Sanme high quality KNOCKOFFS, they are not the ones handmade in Japan. They are pretty much the same, and as you can see catch fish. I am ordering from the same place that made the ones shown in the picture. These jigs are from china, and are high quality jigs that look just like sanme's. Thanks

18. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

Peter: I will take 4 of whatever color preference the group (or you) decide upon.

To all: In order to ensure that we are all on the same page, and given all the apparent confusion, if I were Peter, I would require everyone to sign the following:

I _________ __________, having read the post of one certain individual, identified on the 360tuna Forum as "peterk814", do hereby agree and covenant to purchase the aforesaid quantity of imitation Sanme jigs at the stated unit price, together with all shipping or mailing costs incurred and attributable to my portion of the entire purchase. It is expressly agreed and understood that I, my heirs, and my assigns, are hereby bound to pay the agreed upon sum as specified by peterk814. The terms and conditions of this purchase are that any acquisition of said jigs will be in one weight and one color only. I hereby constitute and appoint said peterk814 as my agent for the purchase of said jigs, and specify that he will act as my fiduciary under the terms of the Texas Trust Act.

Signed:_____________ ________________

Russ

19. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

Hey thanks russ

This is a high quality upclose pic of the jigs you will be ordering if you choose to do so. This is for you purlevl =)

[​IMG]

20. JerseyBrian

JerseyBrian Senior Member

I'd take two of the 410g jigs :)