360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick update
Saltywater tackle is officially open for business, the website is running but we are still updating the products on a daily basis,
if you guys have any queries regarding products please email us at [email protected]
We thank you and hope we can continue bringing the best tackle available :)

·
-- Tackle Ho --
2,784 Posts
Congrats to Sami and Paul! See you guys tomorrow! ;)

Just be calm when you walk into the store Brian...count 1 to 20 before you make any crazy decision...that really didn't help me when I am there though :D :D but I have excuse since I only get to visit them 2-3 times a year so I get to spend as much as I want! :p :D Be calm Brian be calm!

·
2,924 Posts
Just be calm when you walk into the store Brian...count 1 to 20 before you make any crazy decision...that really didn't help me when I am there though :D :D but I have excuse since I only get to visit them 2-3 times a year so I get to spend as much as I want! :p :D Be calm Brian be calm!

AHHHHH glenn to the rescue!! I will keep him calm bwahhahahahahahah

·
-- Tackle Ho --
2,784 Posts
AHHHHH glenn to the rescue!! I will keep him calm bwahhahahahahahah

Are you heading there tomorrow Gman? I heard big Andy might be there as well...I wish I live close to you guys..

·
2,924 Posts
Are you heading there tomorrow Gman? I heard big Andy might be there as well...I wish I live close to you guys..

YUP YUP sushi and tackle day

·
434 Posts
Just a quick update
Saltywater tackle is officially open for business, the website is running but we are still updating the products on a daily basis,
if you guys have any queries regarding products please email us at [email protected]
We thank you and hope we can continue bringing the best tackle available :)

Where's your store located Sami?

·
4,574 Posts
YUP YUP sushi and tackle day
I've been waiting for my spicy tuna salad for an entire year... it's gonna be ugly hahaha.

Saltywater Tackle is located on 1728 Jerome Ave, BROOKLYN!!!!!

·
434 Posts
haha thanks brian... im going to have to drop by there after work one day SOON... I just found the website... thanks brother

G

·
sami and paul...good luck on your new adventure but remember to be successful some one has to stay home while the other one gets to go and fish. only kilsong can pull this off....lol....rick

1 - 20 of 61 Posts