360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2,067 Posts
Tom - very much appreciate letting me use the 50. At the Bass Pro meeting, TJ and TxSeaDog did a little drag pulling. The reel got pretty warm, and was jumpy at first. The drags may either need to be worn in a little, or will fail under a heavy strain. Hopefully I can hook into a few YFT so they can test out the drag with long runs. The AJ will be pretty quick and I dont think will be a good test for longevity of drag performance. I almost want to take it apart and have carbonfiber drags put in - but that would defeat the purpose of controlled testing...lol. Need to see what it will do off the shelf. Hopefully it wont lock up and drag me over- cause I WONT let go...lol. All you will see are my legs pushing up against the rails waiting for the 100# mono leader to snap....lol.

·
2,067 Posts
stephen- my cell number is (817)903-1024. I have the jigs, trip is gonna be rescheduled. They came USPS, a little beat up- but I straightened the end wires the best I could to get them back to original form.

LOL> cell phone is now on Plano Rd somwhere. left it on the bedrail of my truck unloading some boxes at the office. you can reach me at work (214)343-6843. Ronnie Manning.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.