360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Guys:

From time-to-time, I see mention on this board about fish cooking/recipes. I tend to think that unless someone has (1) a lot of kids or friends, or (2) very poor luck on the water, that often we bring home more fish than we can consume before the freezer burn sets in. Also, we tend to get in a rut when preparing certain dishes.

As a suggestion to the principals on this board, how about you set up a PERMANENT section on this site where (1) people can post recipes, and (2) people can offer critiques to the recipes that they try.

Also, I reiterate my suggestion that this site also contain a REFERENCE section for posting such epistles such as GMAN's guide to popping. Something that so-well thought out and documented should not have to be resurrected from time-to-time, but could be available anytime someone wants to reference its finer details.

Just my thoughts....

Finally, I hope it's not too early to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas.

Roy.

·
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for pointing that out. I've never looked at the bottom....I've concentrated on the top line: Home, Forum, Review, Gallery, etc. Interesting.

As I see the layout, though, instead of containing various threads, and having to follow the threads, I think it would be easier if there was an actual recipe 'library' where one could look up tuna recipes, wahoo recipes, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts