Question on ordering from PLAT.co.jp

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by Frogfish, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Frogfish

Frogfish Senior Member

Hey guys, I recently made an order on PLAT and i selected paypal as the method of payment. However, it never took me to the paypal site...instead they just gave me their paypal is (plat.co.jp). What do I do? Do i just send them a payment for the order? But how will they automatically link that payment to my order???

Thanks!
    -Santosh

2. fishingeek

fishingeek Senior Member

Frogfish,

Just wait a few days and PLAT will get back to you. They will calculate the shipping charges and you will receive an email to go to paypal to pay the entire amount. Shipping can be high but they usually have everything you need. Good Luck and enjoy your new toys!!!!!

3. Frogfish

Frogfish Senior Member

Ahhh I see...thanks!!! :)

4. toppuntawong

toppuntawong -- Tackle Ho --

If you have any question just email Ogawa, Miura or Harada. One of them is always there to help with order.

5. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

If you have any question just email Ogawa, Miura or Harada. One of them is always there to help with order.

Santosh, I Second that...

Yea these three guys have helped me alot...with of course mr. toppers suggestions.

1UP top kab. :cool:

6. Frogfish

Frogfish Senior Member

What are their email addresses?