Question for Minnow

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by Jason_L, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Jason_L

Jason_L Guest

Hey just curious as to when your tackle shop will be officially opened? Would rather spend my money with someone I am familiar with then an online store.I pretty much need everything still :) Maybe we could do some trade work if you needed printed goods,lol doesnt hurt to ask. :D

2. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

Hey Jason.. I am not minnows, but I know they are working on getting the best available product possible. I have felt a few of the prototypes, and seen a few that have been sent back. Its gonna be a top rate company when it gets rolling... TJ is in Las Vegas for the consumer electronics show. think its a 10 day deal. I cant wait for him to get back, I heard he has a big jig stick (prototype) I want to mount my Tiagra 16 on to get a feel for it... I already have my rod savings spent with them when they open....lol.

3. Jason_L

Jason_L Guest

Ah ok,There are alot of things I am intching to buy and like I said would rather shop with someone I "know."

4. jaredchasteen

jaredchasteen Senior Member

i like your avatar.
    i believe he will back this weekend, i am sure he will see this soon.

5. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Guest

Those are some nice deck bunny's. That sure reminds me of the good old days. A hot woman on board can make a man not put any hooks on his lures. If I had some prime stuff onboard, I'd just cut off all the hooks before putting the spread out in the water. They usually didn't care about fishing anyway.:cool: