PV Charter

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by Pope, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Is anyone interested in splitting the cost of a charter in PV this summer? I am looking at going the last weekend of July. Maybe a 4 day weekend. I will be going with Patty and we are looking to do more than fish, so I can only swing one day offshore. She will be no help in regards to hanging in a battle to the death or release for that matter. I need some help. It would suck to land a 200lb+ YFT and then hookup 10 minutes later with another. I would not want more than two other fishermen onboard so we all have a reasonable shot at a good fish. Bret has first dibs since we were going this year and were never able to make it because I ended up needing surgery in June. Stupid surgery!

2. Pope

Pope Senior Member

I just sent an inquiry about booking the Top Gun or Chelita for the 29th. I sure hope the cows show up. If the fish are in town and someone wants to fly down last minute to get a fish over 200lbs you will be welcome. If we get into the big fish, I am not sure I will be able to stand up to many of them back to back by myself. Patty won't be able to relieve me for long. She has no idea what she has gotten herself into. :D

3. Bill Fisher

Bill Fisher Senior Member

Puerto Vallarta 1/29/07 for $333/500?

4. Pope

Pope Senior Member

No 7/29. July not January. The charter is $950, plus tip, so I am guessing $1,100 total with tip. One additional person approx. $550, two additional approx.$365. I am conversing with the captains as we write to nail this down. My girlfriend is going to fish, but I am not charging her for the trip. I have have a feeling she is going to be more of an observer. I will let her handle the dorado, sails or whatever else pops up. Interested?

5. Pope

Pope Senior Member

What happend to Billfisher's, or was it Mr.Bill's, reply on this thread. Did I imagine it?

6. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Brandon, I would be down for a trip to PV. let me talk it over with Betz. I was talking to Jared about Pv this morning.

7. Pope

Pope Senior Member

8. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Brandon, which date do you have booked????? the 29th..
    I will keep checking for hotel/air deals....

Bret

9. Pope

Pope Senior Member

that is the date

10. Grescobia

Grescobia Senior Member

Pope, can you make it a two day fishing fishing expo? I would be interested ,but thats a big trip for just one day.

11. Pope

Pope Senior Member

If it were just me going I could, but we have plans for the rest of the trip.