360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4,723 Posts
That's a big Flitz... might as well just go Brabus 159 with that size IMO since it defeats the purpose of using small heavy lure...

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like the Souls bomber , available from Salty Water tackle. Ask Sami he would know.
The bomber is made for Souls by Tackle House and is a copy of the Flitz. The bomber is heavier.

·
Tuna Club member
879 Posts
I like the new 120mm option, good 'tweener size! ;) I bet that thing will cast a mile, and bet it's still gonna be really small compared to 150-186mm options... remember everything shrinks in proportion to length.

There are some nice 130mm options out there, but I can't think of many (if any?) that are 75g. :)

·
1,323 Posts
If they swim as nice as the flitz or bombers, I for one would not mind the larger size. It'll be awesome, actually.

·
5,457 Posts
If they swim as nice as the flitz or bombers, I for one would not mind the larger size. It'll be awesome, actually.

Me to brotha, I like the action of the K-10 over the shibuki's however they dont weight enough for party boat casting. Hopefully this will be a viable replacement

d-a

1 - 11 of 11 Posts