Protect your gun rights

Discussion in 'HUNTING' started by MrBill, Nov 17, 2008.

1. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

2. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

3. Bret

Bret Senior Member

4. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

I believe they mean "ensure". i don't think they're buying an 10-year term policy on the 2nd amendment ;)

anyway, i signed it

5. hstsw

hstsw Senior Member

6. Formula4Fish

Formula4Fish Senior Member

I hate to be a wet blanket guys, but these online petitions are pretty much useless. I'm a gun owner, scared of Obama, and very interested in preserving our second amendment rights, but before you go to that web site you might want to visit these:

snopes.com: Internet Petitions

Focus on Internet petitions

7. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

8. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

I hate to be a wet blanket guys, but these online petitions are pretty much useless. I'm a gun owner, scared of Obama, and very interested in preserving our second amendment rights, but before you go to that web site you might want to visit these:

snopes.com: Internet Petitions

Focus on Internet petitions
    Snopes is suppose to be a no bias factual website. They were proven to be supporting Obama during his campaign. They listed many untrue things about other candidates.

I think I will take my chances with the petition...

9. VaRandy

VaRandy Site Sponsor

Only one thing will guarantee your rights to gun ownership..
    the willingness to care about the constitution enough to fight and die for it. The NRA doesn't understand this either.

Everything else is negotiable.

10. Formula4Fish

Formula4Fish Senior Member

Only one thing will guarantee your rights to gun ownership..
    the willingness to care about the constitution enough to fight and die for it. The NRA doesn't understand this either.

That's exactly what my wife said a couple days ago, just before she bought an AK-47, seven 30-round magazines, and 360 rounds of ammo.

I have a new S&W mod 60 on the way, and she's urging me to buy more guns before Obama and company get too busy. One of her rationales is that no matter what legislation they attempt, guns are a good investment (unlike her retirement fund). With reasonable care, they never depreciate and always go up in value. I've had a bunch of them over the years and have NEVER lost money on one.