360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
406 Posts
Lol I click on it the first thing I hear is an oober pitch. I just want to say real quick we use only pp spectre on the xl got all my boat rods loaded up with the stuff .... best stuff goin as far as im concerned havent had a prob in 12 years.

Really ... come on now stuff like that really makes me appreciate the few people that keep $hit real. take things, test 'em and give honest tackle reviews instead of bs biased crap.:rolleyes: sorry for the rant

·
2,030 Posts
Lol I click on it the first thing I hear is an oober pitch. I just want to say real quick we use only pp spectre on the xl got all my boat rods loaded up with the stuff .... best stuff goin as far as im concerned havent had a prob in 12 years.

Really ... come on now stuff like that really makes me appreciate the few people that keep $hit real. take things, test 'em and give honest tackle reviews instead of bs biased crap.:rolleyes: sorry for the rant

When I tell you it is garbage I speak from my experience not hear say, something I've read or even heard about. I have had at least a dozen failures from PP and you couldn't give me a lifetime supply to get me to go back. Ain't happening my friend.

·
1,448 Posts
i like the 40 pound and under pp. just the heaver stuff that has given me problems. especially the 50 pound. maybe i just dont use the lighter stuff as hard who knows..

·
Site Sponsor
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you listened to the show, you would have heard that Shimano and Power Pro announced a new 16-carrier hollow braided spectra line, 40lb thru 200lb.

Basil Pappas
BHP Tackle

·
406 Posts
Basil I shut it off right after they mentioned the hollow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts