360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the Pelican setting in front of the boat ramp cam. Those are African pompano and maybe some small AJ along with the snapper. The boats come back at 3:30 for the 8 hr and about 6:00 for the 12 hr. The cam is neat for me because when I see a boat go by I can just look on the computer to see the catch. John came back and is running the Pelican. Kelly who owns DSH also owns the operation in Costa Rica.

822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I live at Clines Landing. I see everything that come in to Port A and leaves. I know all the headboats and most of the private boats so I keep up with what is happening.

822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are on the swimming pool side facing the gulf. I always walk down to see the boats come back. If everyone had a fish cam I'd probably weigh 400#. Its actually very quite in the units and the goingons outside don't have much effect.

822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anytime I'm home I'll spy for you! Just tell me when and which boat. I'm on the east and north side also. I like the private marina also but it is hard to beat the view here at Cline's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.