Popping on a 35' Marlago FS in Panama

Discussion in 'South of the Border' started by panamasportfishinglodge, Oct 1, 2009.

1. panamasportfishinglodge

panamasportfishinglodge Site Sponsor

We are very excited to announced the addition of two 35 footers , Marlago boats to the fleet , this boats will give our anglers more comfort , speed to the fishing grounds , that means more fishing time , first in last out , and a huge casting deck on the bow , " I am adding a raise padded rail on the bow "for the popping crazyyy ! ", this boats will be in service sometime in December , the first one is in route , I will be posting all the new additions to the lodge also , things are really gearing up for the 2010 season , I will have photos of the boat as soon as we finish rigging , I attached a performance sheet from Yamaha on the boat , I am [email protected]#$$% excited

Panama Sport Fishing Lodge

[​IMG]

2. panamasportfishinglodge

BTW , Captain Sergio's boat is getting twin 250's Yamys, broom, brooom , broooom !

the slowest boat will be the fastest boat from 24 knots to 40 knot cruise !

3. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

nice. she better be in service for our trip john! we can take it on the maiden voyage

4. panamasportfishinglodge

I will try my best Peter , it depends how quick we can get it out of Customs then rig it , but you said you want to fish on Macho's boat ?

5. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

you're not giving macho the new beast?

6. panamasportfishinglodge

Peter , I am sure he will get the first choice , but he loves Talento , Talento caught so much fish , can't get that fishy smell off it, LOL

7. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

Haha this is true..Talento is the shit.

I like how the marlago offers a little more privacy for extra fishing below

8. panamasportfishinglodge

Haha this is true..Talento is the shit.

I like how the marlago offers a little more privacy for extra fishing below

Perfect for LUCY LUI ;)

9. panamasportfishinglodge

a few pictures of the two 35ft. Marlago FS35 , it will be ready for service first week of December , it is being rig in Panama City , I personally test ride it last Sunday and this fast boat cruise at 42mph at 4300 RPM , this mean we can be at Hannibal Bank from our dock in just a little over 1 Hour ,this boats pretty much will ride this speed at safe sea condition all day long , this will give our Anglers a couple more hours of fishing time , great for chasing those fast moving YFTs , check out the names on the boat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Boston Tangler

Boston Tangler Site Sponsor

You are crazy :D :D :D looks great John - crack those whips we want a demo ride in Dec see u soon!

11. chf1949

chf1949 Senior Member

Crazy ain't the right word!! More like Jiggin & Poppin Nuts! Awesome machinery.

12. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

awesome John, congrats! night time swording?

13. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

how many people can we get casting in the bow??

14. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

tj and i will be there soon and hope to help you bloody up their decks. please tell macho that we will be down to teach him how to fish...lol...maybe this time he will listen. john we will see you in a little over 2 weeks....ricky bobby says thank you baby jesus for panama sportfishing lodge.

15. panamasportfishinglodge

how many people can we get casting in the bow??

I am building a raise Bow rail for popping , also at the stern , 2 Anglers can cast on the Bow easily , makes a big difference when you are casting up high , so you can see the action much better , I am rigging all my boats for serious Popping & Jigging

16. panamasportfishinglodge

tj and i will be there soon and hope to help you bloody up their decks. please tell macho that we will be down to teach him how to fish...lol...maybe this time he will listen. john we will see you in a little over 2 weeks....ricky bobby says thank you baby jesus for panama sportfishing lodge.

Awesome Ricky Bobby ! I will definitely tell Macho , he can always learn some new tricks,LOL , I will also call the rentals, even got some new ones to test for you,LOL

17. JfishKing

JfishKing Senior Member

Those are really sick boats... congrats!