360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how many people store there poppers in trays with no hooks, is there a better way to store and transport? Also when using single hooks which are yall using?

·
1,105 Posts
LEXPRO: I leave the hooks on all of them so I don't have to mess with it on the water. I put the plastic click-on treble hook protectors that Anglers Pro Shop sells on both hooks. Then I place them all in a large 3700 type box with no compartments and put that down in my rolling tool box that I use on the Big E.

Russ

·
1,321 Posts
I keep the boxed ones in the no compartment 3700, and the open in the one with compartments. Then they go in my soft tackle bag.

I leave hooks on, since they are all separated.

·
111 Posts
They are in dividers, all tangled up but seperated, Oh it's not that hard if you don't get aggravated and this is my way of practicing patience and precision on a slobby weekend fishing trip. They get lost at sea , then that's less I have to "MESS WITH". Life is short, I enjoy everything about fishing , and UNTANGLING is the greatest fishing pasttime that there is, That and Lying like heck about how "SMALL" the last fish was.Hey would I kid you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts