360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys: I'm thinking of moving my boat up to Plymouth, MA for a month next fall. Probably late Sept thru late October, or around that time. I currently dock it in CT, but would like to take advantage of the Cape Cod BFT fishery.

The boat is a 25' Parker Pilothouse.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone here knows of good dock space in Plymouth for this time of year. I don't know the area well.

Thanks,

John

·
-- Tackle Ho --
2,784 Posts
Guys: I'm thinking of moving my boat up to Plymouth, MA for a month next fall. Probably late Sept thru late October, or around that time. I currently dock it in CT, but would like to take advantage of the Cape Cod BFT fishery.

The boat is a 25' Parker Pilothouse.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone here knows of good dock space in Plymouth for this time of year. I don't know the area well.

Thanks,

John

Shoefish is from MA I am sure he can help you out.

·
373 Posts
John you might want to see if you could get something in Green Harbor as the run from there will be considerably shorter than PLymouth.

·
723 Posts
John you might want to see if you could get something in Green Harbor as the run from there will be considerably shorter than PLymouth.

Ditto that. If you can get into Green Harbor, go there. It is literally a 2 min. ride and you are outside. Small though. Not a lot of slips.

·
198 Posts
I think availability on any of those ports will be slim to none. Marinas will want full year 1st. If they don't fill up, then they would look to fill what they have left.

I've been contemplating a full slip over there but it's alot of money and the season is short. Most are in "mid may to out mid Oct.

I like to fish there in the spring for groundfish so I'll still have to trailer early on. I go till end of Nov, so I'll have to trailer at the end also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts