Paulus Just Fishing

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by Chris Borden, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Chris Borden

Chris Borden Member

Where did Paulus go? His website (is it shut down) and insight was amazing and appreciated. Basil, Pamfisher, Paulus and several other senior members were instrumental in my hollow core learning. Thank you all for your contributiobs and dedication to the sport.

Sincerly,
    Chris

semipro likes this.
  2. RockHoundTX

RockHoundTX Junior member

I have the same question. It has been gone for a few months. I tried searching for an archive of the braided line strength data but cannot find it anywhere.

3. Chris Borden

Chris Borden Member

I found some posts on this. Paulus has moved on for personal reasons. Sad to see him go. His website is shut down. Free websites aren't free for the person paying to maintain the site.

4. Pokie

Pokie Well-Known Member

5. Pokie

Pokie Well-Known Member

To add, should internet archives one day disappear, you may want to keep a personal copy. Firefox extensions like Scrapbook will not copy the content in the dynamic box. Instead open the internet archives link, right click and choose "save page as".

jureal likes this.
  6. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Senior Member

Is it possible to download then pin on this forum for all to enjoy?

7. Pokie

Pokie Well-Known Member

Here you go people. I have a pdf of it as well but it is too large to attach here. PM me if you would like a copy. Now that is done with, someone take me fishing! :D

Attached Files:

Kipi, tugasangler, Hoogan and 6 others like this.
  8. Kim

Kim Senior Member

Dang I should have read the whole thread before I sent you a PM, thanks for the info Pokie!

9. jureal

jureal Senior Member

Thanks Pokie.

10. mitchman

mitchman Senior Member

Bummer, he had a great website!

11. TILEFEVER

TILEFEVER Member

You would think the guy would have the decency to spend 1 minute to type a post to say goodbye, even if he has a serioius illness... People these days

12. Kipi

Kipi Well-Known Member

Thanks a mil Pokie... I went into a serious decline when I realised that this wonderful resource that I've spent so much time on, was no longer available. You're a master and a gentleman.

13. jureal

jureal Senior Member

gentlewoman

lite-liner likes this.
  14. Kipi

Kipi Well-Known Member

Ah, OK. Gentlewoman. Thank you.

15. Pokie

Pokie Well-Known Member