360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to stir up a little action on this board. I drove through the brush country last week on the way down and then back from SPI. Most folks think that that's a really boring drive, but to me it it's like driving through paradise.

The area between the Yturria and King ranches gives me a charge. I hope that some day I can spend a week or so hunting there.

It looks pretty dry now, really needs some soaking rain.

Dale

·
1,699 Posts
Just trying to stir up a little action on this board. I drove through the brush country last week on the way down and then back from SPI. Most folks think that that's a really boring drive, but to me it it's like driving through paradise.

The area between the Yturria and King ranches gives me a charge. I hope that some day I can spend a week or so hunting there.

It looks pretty dry now, really needs some soaking rain.

Dale

Hey Dale,
It used to be one of my favorites as well.. I went to MMA in Harlingen when I was a kid and made that drive lots of times between there and Corpus..
I saw some of the biggest bucks of my life driving that stretch of road..
They do need some rain.. I am sure that once this high pressure goes away.. the tropical moisture will get something working..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts