360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ts been a while since my last post and i have had a bunch of people asking whats new.. I did finish the pier i was building for the last 6 months and its working out just great. Its one of those projects that will never be 100% done (like the lodge!) but its all up and working just fine. The pier ended up being about 1400 feet long and its 10 feet deep at the end at low tide.
here at the lodge we did not build much but finished lots of the things that needed to be. I did get another 27 contender so now we have 5 boats and we have been busy since the end of oct. For captains this year we have Bartolo, chicho, chichi, and kily and carlos who were with pesca panama last few years.
fishing has been very good these days but i have not kept my reports up.. i will do my best to get more pictures from the clients..
anyway, I just took the pictures today to keep everyone up to date..

chad

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Chad, that pier looks like an epic undertaking. Is that the canal behind behind
Bartolos? The water feature at the pavilion looks great.

Steve

·
373 Posts
Man that really is a beautiful place. I was really hoping to get down there this winter but alas it looks like it will have to wait as I have bigger fish to fry now this coming cold season. I will however make it down there at some point it just looks too nice not to go and visit.

·
31 Posts
Chad, the place looks great. I'm going to miss the early morniong climbing from the Navy pier! The new dock is unreal, I can't imagine how many man hours that took to complete. I look forward to coming back soon.

Jake

1 - 11 of 11 Posts