pamet launch -Truro

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by steelmonkey590, Nov 7, 2009.

1. steelmonkey590

steelmonkey590 Senior Member

Guys,
    Does anyone know if the pamet launch is tide restricted?
    I just pulled my boat from the marina today and will be leaving it in eastham for a couple weeks hoping to catch the last of this awesome bft bite.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

nate

2. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Guys,
    Does anyone know if the pamet launch is tide restricted?
    I just pulled my boat from the marina today and will be leaving it in eastham for a couple weeks hoping to catch the last of this awesome bft bite.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

nate
    Pametfisher will give right answer for you as he launches his boat from Pamet and he lives nearby.

The water there is pretty shallow, but I believe you can launch your boat there anytime unless it is dead low.

3. steelmonkey590

Thanks Ksong, cant wait!

4. pametfisher

pametfisher Senior Member

Pametfisher will give right answer for you as he launches his boat from Pamet and he lives nearby.

The water there is pretty shallow, but I believe you can launch your boat there anytime unless it is dead low.

I can get my boat in and out any time except the extreme low tide but my boat only draws about 24". The dredge every year but this year I had 3-4 feet under the boat most times.

Call Joe Francis, the harbormaster. He's a good guy. Tell him what boat you run and he can let you know. 508-349-2555

PF

5. steelmonkey590

Thanks PF, much appreciated.

nate