Palms Grandspy Jigging Rod

Discussion in 'Rods and Rod Blanks' started by Enoch, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

Angler's Republic/Palms/Grandspy

[​IMG]

I want this rod. The model: GPSP-52H. I am willing to try this brand, a few of my few trusted contacts in Japan rave over this rod and say its the one of the best for its application.

That's not a direct translation but I was wondering if anyone in USA is currently using this bad boy.

Click on the link:

Angler's Republic/Palms/Grandspy

2. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

havent seen that rod. but i own the palms coral star. very nice quality and has the bling factor.

3. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

That's a good lookin rod. Where were you planning on buying it from as Plat Japan is totally out of stock right now?

4. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

havent seen that rod. but i own the palms coral star. very nice quality and has the bling factor.

That Coral Star is for popping right?

They love bling in Japan and I'm loving it on the GrandSpy...
    Where did you make the purchase for the Coral Star? I want to order it from my buddy in Japan (local shop in tokyo) but I rather support the guys here that can make an order for me...

5. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

That's a good lookin rod. Where were you planning on buying it from as Plat Japan is totally out of stock right now?

There is a very famous Angler straight out of Tokyo. His shop is in Shinjiku, Im sure you may have hear of him. Fotunetely there are more fisherman in Japan then there are fish so having that rod in stock is easy if you know where to look.

Just got to time the yen...