P. R poons

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by venicenporta, May 11, 2008.

1. venicenporta

venicenporta Guest

29 bites on tarpon and two snook!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best night trip yet and it was for our very own TomS's sons(sfcmember and vice pesident of big fve sports) His son pat with the tarpon was field testing diawa bass reels and le t me say they stood up to the heat and then some! 29 + bites in a small area for large tarpon and 2 snook. 29 bites...29 bites i said...unbelievable...John and Pat are great guys as well as their dad Tom. It has been a very enjoyable 3 days.
    If you want consitent tarpon action that leaves the keys in the dust, give me a bit of notice to check tides and book a night trip. Chumtini and Carom will testify to its consistentsy and they hit a slow night.
    Mike

Attached Files:

2. D-22

D-22 Junior member

What signify P.R. for you? If I want catch juvenile tarpon like that I just go to visit any bridge in Tampa. If I want catch trophy tarpon specimen I just go to visit Boca. Unlike this advertisement tarpon in the picture which I admit make me roar with laughter jajajaja.

3. venicenporta

venicenporta Guest

What signify P.R. for you? If I want catch juvenile tarpon like that I just go to visit any bridge in Tampa. If I want catch trophy tarpon specimen I just go to visit Boca. Unlike this advertisement tarpon in the picture which I admit make me roar with laughter jajajaja.

You are smokin crack if you think anywhere in florida can compare with the consistency of the san jose lagoon system. I've had 45+ bite 4 hour trip fishing live mojarra. All fish on said trip were between 50 and 120...Can you even come close to that, not to mention it lasted a week. Those fish were not the only fish on that night jaja. They were diawa reps and we were fishing with bass tackle there genius. I guarantee I can post more if I want than you can photo shop...JAJAJAJAJA!
    Mike

4. D-22

D-22 Junior member

You are smokin crack if you think anywhere in florida can compare with the consistency of the san jose lagoon system. I've had 45+ bite 4 hour trip fishing live mojarra. All fish on said trip were between 50 and 120...Can you even come close to that, not to mention it lasted a week. Those fish were not the only fish on that night jaja. They were diawa reps and we were fishing with bass tackle there genius. I guarantee I can post more if I want than you can photo shop...JAJAJAJAJA!
    Mike
    I don't really care about juvenile tarpon. This is tuna forum. I don't really care what you "guarantee" tampoco. Nobody really care about you or your report here. For that reason nobody respond to your small pictures. Only roar with laughter same as my nephew when I show him jajajaja. When I first move to U.S if I want catch tarpon I go visit my nephew in gulf coast one end of week. Or I just go Boca. I don't really care about your spam post. -Ciao :)

5. TeamOso

TeamOso Senior Member

I don't really care about juvenile tarpon. This is tuna forum. I don't really care what you "guarantee" tampoco. Nobody really care about you or your report here. For that reason nobody respond to your small pictures. Only roar with laughter same as my nephew when I show him jajajaja. When I first move to U.S if I want catch tarpon I go visit my nephew in gulf coast one end of week. Or I just go Boca. I don't really care about your spam post. -Ciao :)
    Feel better?:D

6. Backlash Scott

Backlash Scott Member

I am always happy to see reports from different fishing spots.I notice from your website that you also offer offshore fishing.You may want to include some offshore reports every now & then.
    Backlash Scott