360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday was an easy day for me. Trim the bushes since the snakes and bugs are hybernating. Work on friends boat curtains. Then do a little oyster fishing......all in a short sleeve shirt!!! It was wonderful. Since I was only planning on picking a few dozen, I decided to take my camera. I don't like to pick more than I'll eat in a day or two, just a quicky for this one.

Oyster Rocks

Up closer...You can see the green cabbage, always a dead give away of a healthy oyster.

A pair

After I break them apart I'm left with nice single. Sometimes you will only get one or two nice singles out of big clump. You leave the little ones to grow.

Dinner

·
62 Posts
thats not fair jim, i been sick as a dog this past week lol, been diein for a bunch of oysters...

ill tell ya what, i have never been this sick in my life, its had me down for almost a week....feelin ok, just cant shake this damn cough..oh well :D

no fishin in almost 3 weeks...goin nuts sitting inside.

·
62 Posts
I have been sick the whole month of December. I had some invitations to fish, but didn't want to get drug down, so I just hung tight and did my thing.

yeah its been over a week, and im actually feelin pretty good today, almost went to work this morning, said the hell with it, and ill head back to work tomorrow. no point in going in if ima lay around the shop all day being sick :D

atleast when i go in tomorrow and lay around the shop all day, i wont be sick! HAH!:p

Jesse

1 - 6 of 6 Posts