Owner ST-76 Trebles

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by John_Madison CT, Oct 13, 2009.

1. John_Madison CT

John_Madison CT Senior Member

APS was usually out of stock, so I searched the net and couldn't find another US retailer.

I've ordered from this Ebay guy twice, both the 5/0's and now the 4/0's.

I got the hooks in about a week, from Japan too. I recommend him if your looking to upgrade your jigs or plugs.

eBay Seller: plat japan: Sporting Goods items on eBay.com

John

2. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

You don't have to order them from Japan.
    I have lots fo ST76 4/0.
    My wesbite is going to be finished soon and you'll see many products on the site. And more are coming.

3. Taz575

Taz575 Senior Member

I have like 4 boxes of thre 5/0's if you need them John!

4. SteelingHeads

SteelingHeads Senior Member

You don't have to order them from Japan.
    I have lots fo ST76 4/0.
    My wesbite is going to be finished soon and you'll see many products on the site. And more are coming.

We are dying for your site to be done Kil!!!!:D

5. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

We are dying for your site to be done Kil!!!!:D
    Me too. :)
    I found there is error of my address, but I asked them to correct it one week ago, but they stil didn't corect it.
    It is my mistake to make custom desing paying more. I have to rely on them whenever I need to change/delete/add items.

6. word-doctor

word-doctor Senior Member

Jeez, Kil: I'm dean at a college and can hook you up with students who can design anything you want. Plus, they're Texans, so they get things done come hell or high-water. PM me if you need a referral!

7. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Me too. :)
    I found there is error of my address, but I asked them to correct it one week ago, but they stil didn't corect it.
    It is my mistake to make custom desing paying more. I have to rely on them whenever I need to change/delete/add items.

This web site thing must be as frustrating to you as it is to people that want to buy items from you. If you had to wait one week for a simple change such as an address, and it's still now fixed, just think how horrible it is going to be every time you receive a new item to inventory. It's going to be a freaking nightmare.

I realize you probably have fronted them $ for the custom designed web site and you feel like you are being held at gun point. You want the web site running quickly so you can sell product and keep customers happy. Not being able to change/delete/add items by yourself will become your worst nightmare.:mad:

I'm very even tempered and very very seldom do I raise my voice. I probably only raise my voice once every other year. When I do, people take notice. The look on my face is usually enough for people to understand how I feel. I do however tend to get a little frustrated and try my very best not to associate myself with incompetent people. Good luck with these web guys.
    Remember these words. "Your Fired". Don't be afraid to use them.:eek:

I'm glad I'm not in your shoes. (Well, maybe I would like to be in your shoes. You fish more in one year than some anglers fish in a lifetime.):)

8. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Jeez, Kil: I'm dean at a college and can hook you up with students who can design anything you want. Plus, they're Texans, so they get things done come hell or high-water. PM me if you need a referral!
    Thanks for the offer. I hired one already.
    I should have known you earlier as I was looking for help for a whole year. :)

9. John_Madison CT

Kil: I should have asked you first. I didn't see it on your website.

I have to stop by your shop (by appointment) one of these days. I need some swimming lures like the Runrohs, etc...

10. Taz575

Taz575 Senior Member

I don't think I can go to Kil's shop! A) He wouldn't be able to get me to leave and B) I would have no money left!

11. John_Madison CT

Taz: Don't you think the 5/0's are too big? The 4/0's seem to be perfect for jigs and plugs.

12. Taz575

Taz575 Senior Member

I dunno, they were in stock, so I bought them! LOL! Impulsive buying is bad...remember when I bought 154 jigs at once?? :) I was gonna use them for Cod jigging, don't see why they wouldn't work on the end of big jigs!

13. YellowSno

YellowSno Member

I don't think I can go to Kil's shop! A) He wouldn't be able to get me to leave and B) I would have no money left!

i know the feeling... my brother showed me the shop i walked away happy but definatly lighter in the pocket... :p