360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
You don't have to order them from Japan.
I have lots fo ST76 4/0.
My wesbite is going to be finished soon and you'll see many products on the site. And more are coming.

·
723 Posts
You don't have to order them from Japan.
I have lots fo ST76 4/0.
My wesbite is going to be finished soon and you'll see many products on the site. And more are coming.

We are dying for your site to be done Kil!!!!:D

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
We are dying for your site to be done Kil!!!!:D
Me too. :)
I found there is error of my address, but I asked them to correct it one week ago, but they stil didn't corect it.
It is my mistake to make custom desing paying more. I have to rely on them whenever I need to change/delete/add items.

·
164 Posts
Jeez, Kil: I'm dean at a college and can hook you up with students who can design anything you want. Plus, they're Texans, so they get things done come hell or high-water. PM me if you need a referral!

·
2,835 Posts
Me too. :)
I found there is error of my address, but I asked them to correct it one week ago, but they stil didn't corect it.
It is my mistake to make custom desing paying more. I have to rely on them whenever I need to change/delete/add items.

This web site thing must be as frustrating to you as it is to people that want to buy items from you. If you had to wait one week for a simple change such as an address, and it's still now fixed, just think how horrible it is going to be every time you receive a new item to inventory. It's going to be a freaking nightmare.

I realize you probably have fronted them $ for the custom designed web site and you feel like you are being held at gun point. You want the web site running quickly so you can sell product and keep customers happy. Not being able to change/delete/add items by yourself will become your worst nightmare.:mad:

I'm very even tempered and very very seldom do I raise my voice. I probably only raise my voice once every other year. When I do, people take notice. The look on my face is usually enough for people to understand how I feel. I do however tend to get a little frustrated and try my very best not to associate myself with incompetent people. Good luck with these web guys.
Remember these words. "Your Fired". Don't be afraid to use them.:eek:

I'm glad I'm not in your shoes. (Well, maybe I would like to be in your shoes. You fish more in one year than some anglers fish in a lifetime.):)

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Jeez, Kil: I'm dean at a college and can hook you up with students who can design anything you want. Plus, they're Texans, so they get things done come hell or high-water. PM me if you need a referral!
Thanks for the offer. I hired one already.
I should have known you earlier as I was looking for help for a whole year. :)

·
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kil: I should have asked you first. I didn't see it on your website.

I have to stop by your shop (by appointment) one of these days. I need some swimming lures like the Runrohs, etc...

·
1,334 Posts
I don't think I can go to Kil's shop! A) He wouldn't be able to get me to leave and B) I would have no money left!

·
1,334 Posts
I dunno, they were in stock, so I bought them! LOL! Impulsive buying is bad...remember when I bought 154 jigs at once?? :) I was gonna use them for Cod jigging, don't see why they wouldn't work on the end of big jigs!

·
65 Posts
I don't think I can go to Kil's shop! A) He wouldn't be able to get me to leave and B) I would have no money left!

i know the feeling... my brother showed me the shop i walked away happy but definatly lighter in the pocket... :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts