Our Scat Cat floater trip 11-6-20 ...

Discussion in 'Charter Boat & Party Boat' started by awesum, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Tiffany Spencer

Tiffany Spencer New Member

She got married in July and has been trying to set me up ever since. So my reply "Because we were fishing" was apparently insufficient.

2. tunyyyee333

tunyyyee333 Junior member

hope i can get on a trip in jan and feb i miss fun time the sat cat was!!!!!!!!!!!! sign up to dark of moon trips

3. redgarvey

redgarvey Member

Your friend should set us up!

I would bestow upon you a tackle collection that our children would inherit and continue to use happily ever after...
    :)

4. Gorge

Gorge Junior member

I guess the garvey was kind of a turn-off. Should have named yourself red contender. lol

redgarvey likes this.
  5. Uncle Zeek

Uncle Zeek Member

Dumb question time. I noticed all the bent butt rods for trolling - were those supplied by the boat, or were those personal gear?

6. dspencer

dspencer Active Member

We got to see the rods they had assembled for the trip before we left. I think it was Capt Fred that posted the pic to a group email.
    Most of the time the boats have good rigs to use for trolling. They always allow us to bring our own and I have done that on occasion but this trip most of us left the trolling rigs at home.

David

7. awesum

awesum Senior Member

The boat furnished 2 - 30 wides, 3 - 50 wides and 2 - 80 wides for trolling. We trolled 5 rigs across the stern and one rig on each of the outriggers.

Fred took them home and re-worked them from a sad condition to perform flawlessly.

Stevo and fillet2release like this.