360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
we will be at the fishing show in houston at the end of this month. the website will have product available in a few days. tj gets back from the japanese tackle show sometime today and should be able to spend the time needed to get the e store up and running. the link for the site is oceantackle.net thanks for your interest and we look forward to filling some of your fishing needs....rick

·
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fantastic, thanks. im actually in biloxi mississippi. i saw some pics of rods and jigs. i am very interested. i will check oout the site. thanks
Andrew

·
197 Posts
Minnow, do you have the rod ready for shipping or they custom made to order? I am looking for a jigging rod for the new Avet Hoo-x.

·
863 Posts
Minnow, do you have the rod ready for shipping or they custom made to order? I am looking for a jigging rod for the new Avet Hoo-x.

Hey bullred!

They are "ready made", but you need to know we crafted these rods only with top-grade components, Fuji!

·
792 Posts
we saw and used some of the rods on this trip. they are sweet. they have an awesome limited edition reel that is bad to the bone.

i caught quite a few fish on the jigs, including a nice yft that looked like a bigeye. the guys at capt. e's looked at liver and said it was a yft. we compared them and mine had a dark, almost black liver. i saw striations, but maybe only cause i wanted to have been able to say i caught a bigeye.

we had very limited topwater action, but nemo caught a bft on top.

i am anxious for the rods to be available. i am in want of two jigging rods and two spinners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts