360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here comes the newby question :D . Looking at the oti rods are they all spinning rods or do these rods also come conventional because i would like these rods on my boat. The trevella rods just dont do it for me and i like the looks and what i have read about the oti rods.

Thanks for the help

·
2,835 Posts
Hyperman loved the OTI rods I let him use. He didn't like this rope!!!:D

It's hard to beat the OTI rods for the price. They give you a lot for your money. The fact that they also fish very well is an added bonus. No complaints from me. I have bought 4 blanks and had them made into custom rods. I've also bought 3 of the new 7'6" 2-pc 80# rods. I might add that I don't buy inferior fishing equipment.
I've never met any the owners, but they seem to it together.

Attachments

·
1,025 Posts
The new OTI jigging rods look great. I saw them last weekend.

The new 2 piece spinning rods also are hard to beat for the money. I had planned to try them out this weekend, but the trip was cancelled due to seas. TJ, Ragman, McGolfer are all great tackle businessmen to work with.

·
863 Posts
Hey timothy11!

We now have 6 rod models:

5 1/2' 600g Spin & Cast
6' 300g Spin & Cast
7 1/2' butt-joint 50# and 80# Spin

We have some others we're developing, but probably a few months away.

·
863 Posts
Yes, we're getting the small quantity that we air-freighted in to our dealers.

The rest of the inventory should be here in a couple of weeks to be ready for additional dealer orders.

Check out our Dealer List for the one nearest to you. If they don't have them yet, they will soon.

·
863 Posts
Hey Kil!

You'll see most of our jigs (except for the new 100g, 120g, 180g), DepthFinder line, 7 1/2' 80# rod, poppers, sabiki rigs, and our available blanks.

Our newest top-water lures the Sea Dragon (big popper built to produce a bubble trail when popping) and the Wave Dancer (stick bait for GT and Tuna) are coming, but not there/here yet! :(

Thank you for posting the sponsor announcement on the jig/pop board!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts