360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I've been hearing a bit here and there about the "new"blanks OTI will have out this year. I have a brand spankin' new stella 20,000 and it needs something to mount it on. I already have a 600G g3 spinning rod on another,older stella 20,000. I want to build something myself. more for casting(popping ,metal,etc) than jigging. I'm thinking about 7 feet.I'm not a big fan of long rods,but I can't cast my 600g jigger worth a hoot. Anyway I'd like to build this 6.5, 7 or 7.5 foot rod on one of OTI's new blanks. Who can point me in the direction I need to go to aquire this blank?:)

·
5,457 Posts
Ok, so I've been hearing a bit here and there about the "new"blanks OTI will have out this year. I have a brand spankin' new stella 20,000 and it needs something to mount it on. I already have a 600G g3 spinning rod on another,older stella 20,000. I want to build something myself. more for casting(popping ,metal,etc) than jigging. I'm thinking about 7 feet.I'm not a big fan of long rods,but I can't cast my 600g jigger worth a hoot. Anyway I'd like to build this 6.5, 7 or 7.5 foot rod on one of OTI's new blanks. Who can point me in the direction I need to go to aquire this blank?:)

When there available you can get them from any of the OTI dealers. Some like Paul @ JPR rods are members here. You can also PM minnow on here.

d-a

1 - 3 of 3 Posts