360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Thailand and we see scams similar to this in this part of the world all the time. These people pray on peoples greed. If they really were that price they would have to be stolen, there is nowhere that sells that stuff that cheap legitimatley. We all know that right?

I'm sorry you lost your money but you really can't be that surprised can you?

I mean in order they could sell them that cheap they would have to be dishonest right?

So why would you transfer money to someone in one of the worlds top counrties for fraud when you already know that even if the deal is true that person is dishonest.

So eigher these guys have stolen from someone else to give to you cheap...........

Or they're just gonna steal from you.......

If it sounds too good to be true it's normally because it isn't.

· Registered
2 Posts
Yeah another trick of these guys is to have the credit card section set up on the site, they will take the credit card details, then pretend that there is a problem with the site. You then are asked to transfer the money to their bank account. They will ask you for a few more personal details, they may say they need a passport scan or similar to clear the credit card problem.

They now have your cash that you transfered.

Your credit card details.

Some extra personal details (passport scan)

Your Address.

What they can do with all that info is pretty damn scary!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.