360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
We have 1 open spot on each of those trips.

Southern Oman from November 10th to November 15th 2013, the price is $3500
it is a prime time for GT's and AJ not to mention the amazing topwater sailfish we had last year, no need to say more :)
the following is our report from November 2013: http://www.360tuna.com/forum/f102/southern-oman-halaniyat-island-nov-2012-a-31647/

Latham Island Tanzania from November 23rd to November 30th 2013, the price is $3200 fully booked
The dates were based on our successful trip that we had last year, that is a live on bard with 1 day break in between and we are targeting Dogtooth tuna and GT's and many other reef fish, great opportunity to fish with one of the best Captain in the region.
for any inquiries please don't hesitate to call us at the shop at 718 648 2665 or drop us an email @ [email protected]
the following is our report from the last trip: http://www.360tuna.com/forum/f102/latham-island-tanzania-dec-2012-a-31846/

Tight lines
Sami

·
930 Posts
Sami, I want you to pencil me in for November 2014 Southern Oman if possible. Btw, I haven't forgot about the Tanzania check it is going out Monday, I apologize for the delay :)

·
Site Sponsor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sami, I want you to pencil me in for November 2014 Southern Oman if possible. Btw, I haven't forgot about the Tanzania check it is going out Monday, I apologize for the delay :)

No problem Jorge, you're word is gold i am not worry about your check,
wow it looks you're doing back to back trip, Southern Oman then Tanzania:)

Tight lines
Sami

·
930 Posts
No no I mean next year for southern oman. I wish I could do both back to back but I couldnt afford it =(

·
930 Posts
That's for sure Evan! Maybe consider Oman Nov 2014 !? =) Seems like a great time of the year for multiple species.

·
294 Posts
October and November is my favourite time on Halaniyat.

GTs haven't seen a lure since May, big Amberjacks are still holding on the reefs and in the shallows (we got 7 topwater AJs first week October last year) and Sailfish are hunting in packs.

The light tackle fishing is astonishing as well with Goldens, Yellow Dot and Blacktip trevally all ready and willing. The local fishermen pepper the water with live sardines and that brings everything into a frenzy.

I know everyone wants to fish March/April but, personally, think October/November is prime time.

Regards,

Trev

·
Site Sponsor
574 Posts
Hi Jorge!! Will be awesome to have you in Oman along with the Saltywater Crew! Always good trips and lots of fun and of course always special having the big bad Sami in Oman!!

·
930 Posts
For sure Nick thank you! I am sure it will be awesome. WTB lap shot!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts