Opening Spots to Southern Oman and Tanzania for November 2013!

Discussion in 'Saltywater Tackle' started by Saltywater tackle, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Saltywater tackle

Saltywater tackle Site Sponsor

Hi Guys,
    We have 1 open spot on each of those trips.

Southern Oman from November 10th to November 15th 2013, the price is $3500
    it is a prime time for GT's and AJ not to mention the amazing topwater sailfish we had last year, no need to say more :)
    the following is our report from November 2013: http://www.360tuna.com/forum/f102/southern-oman-halaniyat-island-nov-2012-a-31647/

Latham Island Tanzania from November 23rd to November 30th 2013, the price is $3200 fully booked
    The dates were based on our successful trip that we had last year, that is a live on bard with 1 day break in between and we are targeting Dogtooth tuna and GT's and many other reef fish, great opportunity to fish with one of the best Captain in the region.
    for any inquiries please don't hesitate to call us at the shop at 718 648 2665 or drop us an email @ [email protected]
    the following is our report from the last trip: http://www.360tuna.com/forum/f102/latham-island-tanzania-dec-2012-a-31846/

Tight lines
    Sami

2. Warsaw

Warsaw Senior Member

Sami, I want you to pencil me in for November 2014 Southern Oman if possible. Btw, I haven't forgot about the Tanzania check it is going out Monday, I apologize for the delay :)

3. Saltywater tackle

Sami, I want you to pencil me in for November 2014 Southern Oman if possible. Btw, I haven't forgot about the Tanzania check it is going out Monday, I apologize for the delay :)

No problem Jorge, you're word is gold i am not worry about your check,
    wow it looks you're doing back to back trip, Southern Oman then Tanzania:)

Tight lines
    Sami

4. Warsaw

Warsaw Senior Member

No no I mean next year for southern oman. I wish I could do both back to back but I couldnt afford it =(

5. sami G

sami G Site Sponsor

No no I mean next year for southern oman. I wish I could do both back to back but I couldnt afford it =(

No problem Jorge :)

Tight lines
    Sami

6. egluck

egluck Senior Member

WTG Jorge! Youll have a bunch of new species under your belt soon. :)

7. Warsaw

Warsaw Senior Member

That's for sure Evan! Maybe consider Oman Nov 2014 !? =) Seems like a great time of the year for multiple species.

8. Trev

Trev Member

October and November is my favourite time on Halaniyat.

GTs haven't seen a lure since May, big Amberjacks are still holding on the reefs and in the shallows (we got 7 topwater AJs first week October last year) and Sailfish are hunting in packs.

The light tackle fishing is astonishing as well with Goldens, Yellow Dot and Blacktip trevally all ready and willing. The local fishermen pepper the water with live sardines and that brings everything into a frenzy.

I know everyone wants to fish March/April but, personally, think October/November is prime time.

Regards,

Trev

9. Warsaw

Warsaw Senior Member

I'm sold Trev. =)

10. Nick

Nick Site Sponsor

Hi Jorge!! Will be awesome to have you in Oman along with the Saltywater Crew! Always good trips and lots of fun and of course always special having the big bad Sami in Oman!!

11. Warsaw

Warsaw Senior Member

For sure Nick thank you! I am sure it will be awesome. WTB lap shot!

12. Saltywater tackle

Tanzania trip is fully booked (Mr Viderberg from Sweden took the last spot)

Tight lines
    Sami

13. sami G

sami G Site Sponsor

Hi Guys,
    We still have 1 open spot for Southern Oman in November 2013.