360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just a guy who likes to fish
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing this out here. If anyone happens to be in the Brunswick, GA area and is free to fish tomorrow shoot me a PM. One spot open on my boat. Going to be jigging/bottom fishing. Come prepared for tired arms!

·
3,220 Posts
Man i wish i was off. Im in Jacksonville would love to go.What kind of boat and what depth are you targeting?

·
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man i wish i was off. Im in Jacksonville would love to go.What kind of boat and what depth are you targeting?
Sea Cat 225. We ran Ran out to the towers. First tower out had nothing but one cuda so ran to R3 and managed a few. Water still a little cold at 67. Ended up catching aj’s, almacos, cudas, a spanish mack, and a bonito. Last hook up of the day we never saw but snapped my buddy’s rod in half after about a 30 min fight. Probably a large shark. He’s now looking into getting a jigging rod. 😁

·
3,220 Posts
Yea the large sharks have been out in full force in st Augustine. Lets just say they ate good Monday. Never fished the towers but have heard alot about them holding good fish.

·
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to make it down to Jax. I've seen a lot of reports recently where guys are catching muttons. Would save me a trip down to south FL if I could find some spots up here that hold them. :)

·
3,220 Posts
I need to make it down to Jax. I've seen a lot of reports recently where guys are catching muttons. Would save me a trip down to south FL if I could find some spots up here that hold them. :)
Most of the mutts here are caught near the ledge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts